6/16/08

T|T3 #2

Wow, i feel sort of stupid...

I went about reverse engineering how this chip works, and wasted lots of time on it. Today just for kicks I called up Winbond - the maker of the T3's SD chip and asked for the specs. They said call a distributor. I called a distributor of theirs, who took down my information and said they will contact me when you get me the specification! Hopefully this will go well, and save me countless more hours of reverse-engineering how this thing works...


EDIT: I called winbond again, and this time spoke with KC So, Marketing Director. This conversation differed from what I heard before, but he said he will see if he can get me the specification, so hopefully this will help.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hopefully so you can get back to zodiac...

4wheeldrive said...

Don't feel stupid for too long. Most if not all the people who want the driver can't make it themselves. We are relying on you. I've got my $20 ready.

Nutricionista said...

Gracias.

Y estaremos al tanto de las novedades de la tarjeta.

Sigue así Dymitri

www.mytreo700p.blogspot.com


Sebastián